Monday, May 2, 2022

Cats Sitting on Books

 Why do they do it?

Because books are comfortable for their little cat butts? Because they take issue with you looking at a page, instead of directly at them? Because they're trying to absorb the story via osmosis? 

I guess I can't speak for every cat, but all 3 of mine enjoy sitting on books. Loki and Thor are more casual about it, they won't wrestle an upright book down so it's flat enough to curl up on, but my eldest cat.... she'll fight me. Oh, Whirly, my weird little Whirly girl. She's especially fond of Stephen King books for some reason - I swear she comes running if she even hears me opening one of his (don't ask me how a SK can sound different to open than any other - ask her - she's the obsessed one).

Before I show you photographic evidence of this heinous cat crime, I just want to say this - you might think that I'm really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this post. You might think, "it seems like Kayleigh forgot she was supposed to prepare a post for today, and is now panic-posting the first thing she thought of". Look... I'm sorry, okay?! Shut up and look at these cat pictures.


Exhibit A: Whirly going with the classic "look cute" to get my attention tactic.





Exhibit B: 


Exhibit C:


Exhibit D:



As it turns out, I couldn't find pictures of Thor (the white kitty) or Loki (the black kitty) interrupting my reading time, but in case you're curious about them, here are some non-bookish pictures of my little snuggly loves. They're... strong personalities.










Well, that's it. I hope the cat pictures make up for my absolute lack of content this time.... :D

Peace!






No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs