Monday, September 19, 2022

Google Search

Greetings from the UK - it's me again, Kayleigh, here with another Google Search. Truth be told, I wasn't sure what to google this time around, so I idly looked around my house for inspiration until my Pinhead Funko Pop jumped out at me (not literally, of course. Pinhead would never do something as undignified as jumping).

Here's what I got - 

Why is Pinhead...


...so op

...evil

...dangerous

...so strong

...so powerful

...like that



"Why is Pinhead like that?" has to be my favourite auto-fill here! And I had to use Google once again to make sure I understood the first one - "why is Pinhead so op?" because my gamer brain assumed that "op" meant "overpowered". Which it does.

The first post took me to a reddit thread in which people were debating Pinhead's power, and whether or not he is indeed overpowered, in some Hellraiser game, I think? I'm unsure. I'm still playing the PS2 Resident Evil and Silent Hill games, so I am most definitely behind when it comes to games these days. I didn't even know there was such thing as Pinhead in gaming form. Google teaches you something new every day, apparently.

I simply had to know why Pinhead is "like that", so I followed Google down that rabbit hole. The answer is disappointing - he's like that because that's how he was designed, apparently. However, searching for the answer to that question also brought up these questions:

Why does Hellraiser look like that?

Is Pinhead really a villain?

What is Pinhead's stomach?

Is Pinhead the strongest Cenobite?

I wanted to know exactly what was meant by, "what is Pinhead's stomach", so of course I looked into it. I was directed to a tangent about Pinhead's supposed genital piercings, which I'm not sure answers the question at all, and opens up other questions that I've no desire to explore.

Google is wild.


No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs