Monday, January 16, 2023

New Kindle Vella Release - WALIAFPSNTTTOFG

 amazon.com/author/kozeniewski

Another quality post brought to you by Steve! 

Hey, kids!  Happy MLK Day.  For the first time in what seems like many, many years, judging by a brief look over my past posts I seem to be relatively optimistic for the future this MLK Day. I can't say all fear for the destruction of civic society has abated, but I think things are going in somewhat the right direction again after a long, long time in the wilds.

That being said, perhaps this is an appropriate day for me to share my latest project, which was definitely written during those last few years while wallowing in existential despair:

WE ALL LIVE IN A FASCIST POLICE STATE NOW, THANKS TO THIS ONE FUCKING GUY!


This story is kind of an analysis of my lifelong fascination with the very banal people who don't even seem to notice as they compromise their lives away into monsterhood.  Which is not an indictment, per se.  I've certainly done it myself on at least two occasions.  And more of you than I guess would care to admit probably have as well.  And who is the titular fucking guy responsible for our collective woe? Well, you'll have to read it to find out, although that's a bit disingenuous, because you'll really have to read between the lines to actually find out.

In any case, now is definitely the time to check this out because three episodes are up as of yesterday and they are all free to read. This story has been my first attempt dipping my toes into the world of Kindle Vella and I should say that the jury is still out.  I guess I won't really know until next week, when the first "paid" episode comes out, how interested people are in continuing this story.  But for now, it certainly can't hurt you to go check it out for free.

I've got a ton of irons in the fire right now, so I will just let this one be for now and talk to you all real soon with tons more cool news.  Thanks, everybody!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs