Monday, November 21, 2022

Synergy in the UK

 amazon.com/author/kozeniewski

Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, everybody!  Hope all's going well with you.

I am ankles, knees, and hip-deep in NaNoWriMo right now, so you'll forgive me I hope if I'm brief and don't do my scheduled Google Search this month.  In case you're wondering, I'm working on a gonzo mashup of my own THE HEMATOPHAGES and my writing partner Wile E. Young's THE MAGPIE COFFIN.  Watch this space for more info!

But while that is all going on, I can tell you about two big time opportunities to cram some more Kozeniewski down your eye-gullets, and who wouldn't want that?  First, BROKEN-DOWN HEROES OF THE WESTERN NIGHT is free from Veteran's Day through the end of November.  So go grab yourself a copy.


And second, BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is on sale for $0.99 via the magical powers of BookBub.  Now, this was purely happenstance (one can never predict when the BookBub gods will drop a deal in your lap) but I've never had a book on sale and another free simultaneously before.  So I was interested to see how (or if) those two opportunities would synergize.

But it seems as though...checks notes...the good peoples of these United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom are thrilled with the opportunity.  Earlier this week BROKEN-DOWN HEROES hit #1 on the U.S. Humorous Literature list and so far today I've hit #1 on Canada's Post-Apocalyptic list and #1 on...well, just about every list there is in the UK.


Well, three, anyway.  So thanks for all the support everybody, and if you haven't already, grab yourself a copy of one of these books which I now feel confident in calling veritable institutions on Amazon.  And I will talk to you all for real next month after I emerge from my NaNo hole.  Toodles!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs