Thursday, November 10, 2022

Popping My Horror Cherry

 51utXYA8VgL.jpg

 

For years, fellow writers have been telling me to write horror. Most of my writer friends are horror writers, and the vast majority of my personal library is filled with Horror and Science Fiction. It's been a favorite genre of mine for decades. Yet, I just couldn't seem to sit down and write one myself. The reasoning I had behind it was....what if it's not scary enough?

Well, when the pandemic hit and I didn't work for three months, I finally took the plunge and began my very first Horror novel, titled 'Pendulum.' This past October, it finally became published. Since it's my first of this genre, I have been exceedingly nervous about how it would be received, especially among my peers. It's still new, so I haven't gotten a ton of reviews yet, but I sold over 100 copies in my first week, which is really great for a self-published writer like me. 

So, I'm taking this opportunity to serve it up to you folks on a platter. Follow the link below to get your copy. And please, be gentle! It's my first time!


https://www.amazon.com/Pendulum-Jessica-Eppley-ebook/dp/B0BJC96N4R/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=pendulum+jessica+eppley&qid=1667430804&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjM5IiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&sr=8-1

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs