Monday, August 29, 2022

Ask Me Anything (With the Splatterpunk Horror Readers Group)

 amazon.com/author/kozeniewski

Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, everybody!  2022 has been the Summer of Skinwrapper.  In case you missed it elsewhere, make sure to grab a free copy here.  (But make sure you do it by Wednesday the 31st or you'll be SOL-aris, as we say in the sci-fi horror game.)  One of the fun events I've done was a takeover of the Splatterpunk Horror Readers group over on Facebook.

You should definitely join the group and check out some of the fun things I've been doing.  There are other giveaways still active over there, for instance.  But one thing I thought I'd share with you all over here on Across the Board is the AMA I did last week, which includes a look at my awards shelf and my personal library, as well as, naturally, a bunch of fun questions and interactions.  Check it out!

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs