Monday, December 20, 2021

BILLY is Number One Worldwide!

amazon.com/author/kozeniewski

Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, everybody!  I'm sorry, I cannot speak long, and though I say that a lot, I really can't this week.  I am moving on Tuesday, and my house feels farther from packed than when I started, which I think everyone can relate to.

However!  I do want to share some exciting news.  My third novel, BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS, is on sale for $0.99.  This weekend it hit:

#1 in Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction on Amazon Australia

#1 in Horror Comedy on Amazon UK

#2 in Horror Comedy on Amazon Canada

#2 in Post-Apocalyptic Science Fiction on Amazon Canada

#2 in Horror on Kobo UK

There's still time before the sale ends to keep ranking up those stats, so tell your friends and grab a copy here.  And thanks to all my friends around the world.  I really needed this pick me up just now.







2 comments:

Phronk said...

Woohoo, congrats! I'd help with the Canadian rankings, but I already bought it before it was a #1 bestseller, because I'm a hipster like that.

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

Sweet! Thanks, Phronk!

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs