Thursday, December 10, 2020

Allow Myself to Introduce...Myself

 


I'm new-ish to this blog. You might remember a handful of posts from me last year when I was doing some side-work for Stephen Kozeniewski. Well, I have since moved up in the world and become an actual part of the blog. My sincerest apologies for the things you will be reading in the future.

First, the intro. I'm 35, I'm a Capricorn, and I don't like long walks anywhere, much less on the beach. Too many broken shells and garbage to step on. I live in Wrightsville, PA with my boyfriend of 11 years, Jose. I also live with a multitude of pets, many of which are not what you would consider "conventional." True, I am not very conventional by nature. I tend to go for the things others told me I shouldn't or wouldn't like as an adult female.

Oh yeah, I'm also a writer. I've self-published several novels in the dark fantasy, action/adventure, and comedy genres, and I'm looking to expand into horror and science-fiction. I love to read, and coincidentally enough, horror and sci-fi are my favorite genres to read. Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Brian Keene, Carrie Vaughn, and James Patterson, but I am open to just about any author's work as long as the flavor is palatable.

I regularly attend comic cons and other vendor events when the world isn't saturated in disease. I like to cosplay while I do so. I have a handful of character costumes, including one of my own characters from my series, 'The Book of Siavon.'. I enjoy Halloween to an almost manic level, because it gives me an excuse to dump fake blood on myself and dress like I'm going to a wedding at Wal-mart.

So, there it is, my introduction. I am very honored to have been invited to contribute, and look forward to it. I hope I can deliver enjoyable and informative blogs in the future. If not, I hope I can at least entertain a few of you, as I fumble to make myself appear like a professional who knows what she's doing.

Stay weird.




No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs