Monday, April 13, 2020

Virtual Reality

amazon.com/author/kozeniewski
Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, kids!  Hope you're doing well and staying safe and sane.  I'm not doing great at collecting my thoughts lately, so I hope you'll forgive me if today is not a deep, philosophical blogpost.  Instead, I thought I'd highlight some opportunities I've been involved with lately to help give folks trapped in their houses something to do.

So, first, as I mentioned last month, I'm offering one free e-book to anyone who wants one for the duration of the emergency.  Since then, Robert Swartwood has also published MIDNIGHT RITUALS, including a short piece by myself, which we are also offering free for the duration of the emergency.  So even if you're terrified to e-mail me for a free novel, just click on that pretty cover below and grab your gratis anthology.


Next, in a little bit of a departure from the literary community, but still a fun virtual event, this weekend my business partner and I participated in the One Million Bubbles event.  Featuring over 1900 balloon artists in 81 countries, the idea was to put up a small display in your neighborhood to raise spirits.  Air Studio put together this lovely pastel Easter/spring-themed display: 


Finally, I'll be appearing this weekend at a virtual event, the somewhat offputtingly named CoronaCon.


Constructed somewhat out of the detritus of Scares that Cares Wisconsin, which was cancelled in the wake of the pandemic, CoronaCon will feature virtual panels and readings from some of the top horror authors in the field today.  So, stop by on Saturday.  I'll be appearing at a panel at 10:30 am EST and a reading at 3:00 pm.  Hope to see you (in spirit) there!

How about you?  What virtual events have you been participating in since the world shut down?  Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs