Monday, February 4, 2019

#AuthorLifeMonth is back!

A post by Mary Fan
Hey everyone! Mary, your resident Instagram addict, here!

It's February, which means it's #AuthorLifeMonth on Instagram. What is #AuthorLifeMonth? It's a photo challenge for writers and bookish folks started by Dahlia Adler in 2016. Basically, there are daily bookish/writerly prompts for the month of February, and you post a photo to go with it. Click here to read more on Dahlia's website.

Here are this year's prompts:


Personally, I love #AuthorLifeMonth because it fills my Instagram feed with pretty pictures of peoples' books, coffee tables, and more. It's also a great way to connect with fellow authors. And if you're new to Instagram, a wonderful introduction to the platform.

More than anything, though, it's just plain fun. Here are my posts for this year so far:






2 comments:

Kimberly G. Giarratano said...

I enjoy Author Month but I am the lame one who doesn't participate. I should but I'm always late to the party.

Mary Fan said...

Hey, it's just Insta! No one's holding anyone to the rules... just post when you can. Or play catch-up if you feel like it.

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs