Thursday, November 3, 2016

It's Our Blogiversary!

 A Post By Jonathan 

Okay, guys. We really need to start keeping a calendar or something because we missed our Blogiversary again! Actually, I'm going to blame myself for this one because my last post was on October 6th, 2016 and our first post was almost exactly two years earlier, October 9th, 2014!!!

I can't believe we've been doing this thing, every Monday and Thursday rain or shine, for two whole years. Most blogs pack it in after a couple of months... This has got to be some kind of record or something, right? Anyway, keeping Across the Board alive has taken a lot of hard work and dedication. Here's to another great year (or just a little over eleven months now...) of insightful posts and the occasional mail-in! It hasn't always been pretty, but we have definitely kept on rolling.

A huge shout out to Stephen Kozeniewski who keeps us on track with his weekly emails, and to the other founding members: Carrie, Kimberly, and myself. A special thanks to Brenda and Mary who have been part of the team for an entire year now. And we're so happy to have our newest members, Cheryl and Abigail, "on board". We're really enjoying your super awesome posts! And to our past members, Amy, Brianna, Nilah, Alison, Beth, Tara and Leandra. We couldn't have done it without you! Please let me know if I forgot anyone... *crickets*

Lastly, I'd like to thank my mom for birthing me, my wife for standing by me as I freak out about what I'm going to write about each month, and my boss for ignoring the fact that I usually author my blog posts at work (like I'm doing right now)... Anyway, give us some blogiversary love, everyone! We deserve it, don't we? 

5 comments:

Kimberly G. Giarratano said...

Happy Blogiversary to us!!

Brenda St John Brown said...

Load the confetti cannons! Happy blogiversary and thanks for remembering, Jonathan!

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

Nice! Hard to believe it's been two years. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday. Other times like an eternity...

Carrie Beckort said...

Thanks for always remembering to remind us, Jonathan! It's been a great 2 years. I love being a part of this group :)

Cheryl Oreglia said...

Wow Jonathan! I did not know this amazing group of writers started writing this blog two years ago. Happy Anniversary. I'm so honored to be a part of this group of diverse and talented writers. Here's to another years of blogging it out at Across the Board.

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs