Monday, November 27, 2023

That's All Folks 🫡

I discovered Across The Board two years ago, when Koz made a post asking to fill a spot that had recently been vacated. At the time, I saw it as a way to reach a larger audience in regards to my book reviews and indie horror. Now, as I look back at my time with ATB, I realize these regular postings and email updates became a part of my routine that I'm greatly going to miss.

Koz really said everything best with his most recent post, especially since I haven't spent the last decade in this arena. However, I will say that I have appreciated this opportunity so much and it's been a pleasure to write amongst the amazing writers here. Koz gifted me a chance I'll always appreciate and that I'll never forget. 

Thanks to all our followers and supporters, thanks to the awesome Koz, and thanks to my fellow bloggers. Happy holidays and happy new year! 🥳 ✨️

If you'd like to connect with me in the future, you can find my socials here: 

 https://linktr.ee/samanthas_shelf

Goodbye friends ❤️ 


No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs