Monday, March 25, 2019

Google Search: What does it mean…



I’m back with another Google Search segment. I grabbed this screen shot back in November after searching for something:



I don’t remember what I was searching for the meaning of, but I do know it wasn’t any of the Googlebot suggestions listed. It’s 4+ months since I got those search results, so I thought I’d start the same search string today to see what came up. Here’s what I got:



It’s slightly different, but it seems there are three things people are still trying to find the meaning of. It’s a good thing you have me to help you out. 


What does it mean when your poop is green?

Okay, seriously — what’s with our fascination with poop? My cat even pointed this out in my last Google Search segment that she wrote for me. Are people really analyzing their poop this much? Your poop is probably green because you ate some sort of funky food. As long as you’re pooping, does it really matter? As the old saying goes, just sh*t and get off the pot!


What does it mean when your {right} eye twitches/jumps?

If you’re looking for the boring explanation, then your twitching eye is most likely a result of fatigue, staring at your computer screen for too long, being too hopped up on caffeine, or those evil allergies. I know my eye usually twitches when I’m tired. But as I said, that’s all boring. Apparently superstition is attached to the twitching eye. I knew about the itchy nose and the ringing ears, but I never knew you could be in for some good or bad news depending on which eye is twitching (right = good; left =bad). It’s a cool theory, but superstitions aren’t what they used to be. We now live in the age of technology where anyone can debunk any theory (or prove it - cause let’s face it, the Internet will pretty much tell you anything you want to hear) and superstitions don’t hold as much mysterious power as they used to. So what’s the real reason behind all that eye twitching? 

YOUR EYES ARE TELLING YOU THEY WANT TO READ A BOOK!


What does it mean when you dream about…

Even though one was about snakes and one was about a person, these searches are basically the same. I think the only thing more confusing to us humans than poop is what we dream about. I think deep down we’re all hoping we can find the meaning of life in those unfiltered moments when our eyes are closed and our subconscious is drifting. I actually do believe that we have the ability to tap into some extreme level of knowledge when our mind is free from the restraints of reality. Dreaming can be powerful. All my book ideas so far have come from dreaming. Reoccurring dreams are the most fascinating to me. Except the ones where I can’t find a bathroom, or the bathrooms I do find have something horribly wrong with them (grotesquely dirty, broken, surrounded by glass walls or no doors, etc.). Those dreams aren’t anything special. They just mean I really have to pee. Which requires me to get out of bed in the middle of the night. Sigh.

To sum up this post, if you want to understand your dreams my advice is to write it out. Even if you’re not a writer. You might be surprised where it takes you.

What are you looking for the meaning of these days?

~ Carrie



No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs