Monday, October 3, 2022

Book Review: Fang Fiction by LM Kaplin

"Fang Fiction" by LM Kaplin. I was sent my copy in exchange for a honest review. 

This collection surrounds around one theme: vampires. There are eleven stories total, all of them perfect for Halloween. 

Out of these stories I chose a top three: "The Vampire of Notre-Dame", "Free Lunch", and "Factory Farm".

"The Vampire of Notre-Dame" was by far my favorite. It was the most creative take I've ever read on Quasie Moto and Esmerelda. I appreciated that a lesser known Disney story was focused on as well because I feel most times the Disney princesses are who steal the show. "Free Lunch"will guarantee I never look at blood donation the same again and "Factory Farm" was the scariest story of them all. Given today's world, it's not so far fetched to believe one day we'll be the weaker race. 

 The story "Born Again" also has an incredibly disgusting scene involving a tampon and I don't think I'll ever be the same 😅 

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs