Monday, January 20, 2020

Women in Horror Month 2019 Redux

amazon.com/author/kozeniewski


Another quality post brought to you by Steve!
Hey, everybody!  I hope you enjoyed your Martin Luther King Day, and ideally spent it in faithful service.

In case you've never noticed before, we here at Across the Board have a schedule of recurring special features.  Today I'm actually scheduled to do an interview, but I've decided not to do that just now because next month I'm going to be doing a series of interviews over on my personal blog which will also spill over here.

You see, February is one of the best months of the year for horror writers: Women in Horror Month.  Every year for the past four years I've done an interview series, and this year may actually prove to have some of the biggest names I've ever convinced to join me.  So, next month I'll be featuring an interview here, but for now, let's take a look back.  Here is a list (you may even see some names you recognize) of the people I interviewed last year, both here and on my personal blog.  Enjoy!

Sadie Hartmann

Mary Fan

Stephanie Wytovich

Elizabeth Massie

Catherine Cavendish

Gemma Files

Ania Ahlborn

Kelli Owen

Tlotlo Tsamaase

Kristi DeMeester

Christina Sng

Yvonne Navarro

Nadia Bulkin

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs