Monday, July 16, 2018

Back Jacket Hack-Job - One of Us is Lying

Here’s the obligatory link to the original BJHJ in case you need a refresher on what this is all about. Hope you enjoy my latest hack at a book I recently read and enjoyed. Check it out if you haven’t already!

~ Carrie




We’ve been described as the modern day Breakfast Club, and I have to say, if you’re going to be compared to an 80’s flick then that’s the one you want as your benchmark. Everyone knows it’s a classic. The only way the comparison could be better is if we were described as the Breakfast Club on a Ferris Bueller’s Day Off adventure. Thanks to someone knocking off Simon while we were all in detention together, what do we get instead? A Weekend at Bernie’s.

So who are we? You’ll meet us soon enough, but until then we’ll give you a sneak peek into our lives with a quote each of us selected from The Breakfast Club.

“We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it.”~ Cooper

“You ought to spend a little less time trying to impress people.” ~ Bronwyn

“I hate it. I hate having to go along with everything my friends say.” ~ Addy

“Well, everyone’s home life is unsatisfying. If it wasn’t, people would live with their parents forever.”~ Nate

“Don’t mess with the bull, young man. You’ll get the horns.” ~ Simon


2 comments:

Cheryl Oreglia said...

Okay, I'm totally intrigued! Looks like a "hot" summer read! Thanks Carrie!

Brenda St John Brown said...

I loved this book!! And your BJHJ is fab!

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs