Thursday, December 7, 2023

10 Resolutions for 2024 (Goodbye)

 

The year is coming to an end, and it looks like this blog is too. Everyone's already touched on that by now. We're all a bit sad and a bit relieved at the same time. The end of one era signals the beginning of another. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it these last few years. I didn't always have a lot to say. Blog topics have always been hard for me, but it was nice to have something to contribute to on the regular. I'm super thankful to Koz for inviting me to be a part of it.

So, now that the elephant in the room has been acknowledged, I leave you with my list of New Year's Resolution suggestions for the start of 2024:

 

1.) Make yourself the most important person in your life.

2.) Stop defining yourself by what you do to earn money (or how much money you make!)

3.) Take long relaxing soaks in the bathtub at least once a week.

4.) Stop worrying about your weight and concentrate more about your overall health.

5.) Be proud of every scar, wrinkle, and stretch mark you've earned.

6.) Wash your pillows more often.

7.) Redo one room in your place, even if it just means throwing out stuff.

8.) Create something.

9.) Splurge every now and then.

10.) Tell your friends you love them.


I'll knock one of these out right now. 

I love you all. 

Thanks for reading my random crap every week. If you want to read more of my crap, visit my website for a list of my newest books at www.jessicaeppley.com.


Stay weird.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs