Monday, December 21, 2020

Publish Like A Motherfucker Rides Again!

amazon.com/author/kozeniewski

Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, everybody!

Off and on this past annus horribilis I've been testing out a video series called "Publish Like a Motherfucker" with varying results.  I've been trying out different broadcast dates and times to see which people like most.  One thing I've been wanting to try was a sort of guerrilla broadcast, just to do it without warning and see if there would be any organic interest.  I think from now on I'm going to be giving people fair warning, but I'm still very happy with the result.  Since this is the last time I'll be seeing my ATB family this year, maybe it's appropriate that I sign off with this.  I'll talk to you all again in 2021, which can't possibly be worse than 2020, right?  

...right?

Originally Recorded: Monday, December 7, 9:45 pm EST 
Syllabus: For some reason, everyone's talking about book reviews today. Something must have happened on Twitter. But as long as it's in the air, in this unscheduled, impromptu course I discussed: 

- what do book reviews do for you as a writer or a reader? 
- what does the book reviewer owe the author and vice versa? (hint: the answer is nothing.) 
- should you always, never, or sometimes read the reviews? 

More information on PLAM and links to previous episodes can be found here.

For the video that inspired this one, thank booktuber Gloria McNeely.

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs