Monday, August 3, 2020

Publish Like a Motherfucker...Again?!?!

amazon.com/author/kozeniewski






Another quality post brought to you by Steve!

Hey, everybody.  Back in May I first introduced you to "Publish Like a Motherfucker (With Stephen Kozeniewski.)"  I really enjoyed it so I decided to do another entry...and this time I roped some other motherfuckers into it!

Wile E. Young
These two questionable characters are people I trusted and respected enough to collaborate on my work with.  And if you know what a control freak I am, you know that's saying a lot.  We had a really nice panel discussion about co-writing, and if it's something you're thinking about pursuing, you could do a lot worse than to watch the video below.

Oh, and if PLAM tickles your fancy, let me know on social media or in the comments below what you'd like to hear about in future episodes.

Stevie Kopas
Course 5:  Collaborating With Some Motherfuckers
Syllabus:  Now that you know how to write, can you learn how to write together?  With special guests Stevie Kopas and Wile E. Young, in this episode we'll be discussing:

- when is the right time to collaborate?  when is it wrong?
- how can two animals as solitary and persnickety as writers come together?  what are some methods to the madness?
- is a writing duo better than the sum of its parts?

No comments:

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs