Friday, December 19, 2014

BILLY's on sale! BILLY's on sale!

Another quality post brought to you by Steve!
amazon.com/author/kozeniewski
http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Cloneasaurus-Stephen-Kozeniewski-ebook/dp/B00L7RXG6U/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1418930188&sr=1-1&keywords=dystopian 

BILLY AND THE CLONEASAURUS is on sale for $0.99 from now until 3:00 am EST December 25th!  My great publisher Severed Press is throwing this sale, and they're the ones that took a chance on BILLY in the first place.  I'm still a little embarrassed that I haven't been able to deliver them a spot on the bestseller list (all my other books have been there), but maybe with this sale we can change all that!  I hope you'll pick up a copy if you haven't.  And if you have, I hope you'll share this sale with your friends, both cyber and real.  Here's the purchase link:

Amazon

Want to know more about what you're getting into?  Well, every mention of BATC on the web is listed here. And here is what some of the hottest (both in terms of physical attractiveness and pop culture relevancy) reviewers have to say:

"Billy and the Cloneasaurus is one of the most brilliantly constructed and elegantly written satirical stories I have ever read."
 - Eduardo Aduna, Readers' Favorite

"This is a totally unique and unforgettable read which was thought-provoking as well as amusing."

- Sharon Stevenson, author of RAISED and the GALLOWS books

"...it has the same razor sharp edges to it that don’t show very much remorse when you get cut by them."

- Patrick D'Orazio, author of the DARK series
 
Thanks everybody!

4 comments:

Leandra Wallace said...

Hope the sale goes smashingly! I have a Nook, but if I could do it all over again, I'd probably go w/Kindle. Authors always have great sales on there! That I have to miss... =/

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and that cloneasaurus is kinda cute.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

Thanks, Leandra! If you want a review copy, I can send you a .epub. But other than that, yeah, it's on Kindle Unlimited so exclusive to Amazon. Thanks for the good wishes!

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

Thanks, Robyn! I've actually had a lot of people say that, so I was thinking of making a plushie through Etsy or something.

 
Blogger Template by Designer Blogs